-
November 20th, 2000, 02:16 AM
#21
HB Forum Owner
Hmmmmmm. Yea....... where is Spike??? he always adds good stuff to threads bout beer.... i had beer..... ohhhhhh i had alotta beer......
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 20th, 2000, 03:34 AM
#22
Inactive Member
Maybe he's out getting drunk.
-
November 20th, 2000, 04:19 AM
#23
Inactive Member
Sounds like you're a few beers into your plan.
-
November 21st, 2000, 07:30 PM
#24
Inactive Member
is really scared of that clown for the movie IT.. me really doesn't like it.... *shivers* oh yah.. and ME CAN"T STAND BEer.... 
have a nice day
but gimme a mixed drink... *EG* and im a happy girl
------------------
the only acceptance we need is from ourselves
-
November 22nd, 2000, 11:59 AM
#25
-
November 24th, 2000, 02:20 PM
#26
Inactive Member
I like BEER....
I DONT like clowns....*shives and hids behind her sista*
here sis have my RUM....and that other other drink that I cant drink and more...*is going to be sick thinking about it*
------------------
Dont shit me off !!!
I have a VooDoo Dolly with your name on it!!
-
November 25th, 2000, 02:00 AM
#27
HB Forum Owner
*cringes* I could just seeit now my poor child doing her homework n that thing poppin up...... poor thing *L*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
November 25th, 2000, 04:54 AM
#28
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by juliet smiles:
is really scared of that clown for the movie IT<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Think of all the poor bastard that i make it pop that up on their screens *LOL*
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 29th, 2000, 01:31 PM
#29
Inactive Member
Hmmmmmmmmm *wonders what age some vics could be*
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
November 30th, 2000, 12:48 PM
#30
HB Forum Owner
Ever notice that all clowns are a bit evil looking??..Hmmmmmm..*ponders*
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks